Don’t miss the first fully online, 100-percent virtual event (our last was a hybrid of live and online) XL Day on 15 January. XL Day is when our HighTechXL startups mark their progress from when they entered our deep-tech venture builder and where they are today, working to take technology from HighTechXL research partners European Space Agency, CERN and TNO to market.
And yeah, our teams have worked the last few months with one goal in mind – dazzling the crowd, including potential investors.
For the inaugural event for 2021, XL Day has an impressive crowd registered from multiple global innovation centers including The Valley, the Netherlands and much of Europe.
With just a few days to go, hundreds are registered and at this rate, online reservations will exceed the capacity of the Conference Center at High Tech Campus, where we had our pre-pandemic events.
We think our timing is spot-on: It’s the New Year and people are back from holiday looking for deal flow. So, this might be the very best time of the year to do this, especially online.
That said, we do miss the energy of our live XL Days. The teams are always excited to go on stage in front of a crowd and present their business propositions and the progress they’ve made to reach this phase of our nine-month venture building program.
While the energy is different from an in-person event, we’re now pros at holding virtual events such as FasTrackathon and XL Day.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
HighTechXL’s Virtual XL Day is set for 15 January from 13:00 till 15:00.
Six deep-tech ventures and one established startup will present their business propositions to an online global audience of investors, corporate partners and community stakeholders.
Teams presenting on XL Day are:
• Hica Solutions helps stroke patients regain independence through immersive gamified rehab using a hand controller with force feedback.
• Udentity: Using ground-breaking TNO sensor technology, Udentity is building a secure, privacy-friendly device that can seamlessly authenticate a person’s identity for any physical or online activity.
• Infitiv is developing a solution for early detection and monitoring of spoilage and quality loss at agricultural food warehouses using novel terahertz technology.
• Bayes Vision supports construction companies in the maintenance and inspection process with an intelligent camera.
• Viffera fosters an ecosystem of ultimate security and unmatched simplicity enabling limitless productivity for organizations and employees alike. Viffera provides continuous user authentication and liveliness verification using next-gen, multi-modal security markers retrieved from optimally positioned sensors that leverage people’s habits while using the most common work devices.
• PPulse improves the safety and diagnostic efficacy of precision medical imagery by providing fully programmable rapid switching and high voltage power conditioners for medical X-ray imagery equipment.
• Veridis‘ quality control device revolutionizes plastic recycling. Veridis is the only established startup in this venture building cohort.
Please join us as we celebrate the achievements these ventures have made despite challenging circumstances.
Give them your attention. Listen to their pitches. Applaud their tenacity as they form companies that tackle societal challenges we face today. And invest in them.
Register for the event today, and we will forward the Microsoft Teams meeting link before the event.
• Mute your mic during the event.
• Do not turn on your camera during the event.
• No Q&A during the event.
• Email us if you would like to get in touch with a team after XL Day: [email protected]
HighTechXL is located on High Tech Campus Eindhoven. Since 2015, the Eindhoven-based venture builder has produced dozens of successful startups including Sustonable, Accerion, Incooling and Carbyon.
In aggregate, HightechXL startups have raised more than 100 million euros, with a far higher survival rate than other accelerators. And they’ve gone global, with business operations and clients spanning the globe.
HighTechXL is an initiative of the Eindhoven Startup Alliance with ASML, Philips, NTS Group, High Tech Campus Eindhoven, ABN AMRO, Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM) and EY/HVG as its founding members.