You say you want to play in the tech world, but you’re not an engineer, Python developer or physicist? Do what we do, and what the hard-skills people often can’t: be the communicator.
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading provider of security IP for embedded systems based on physical unclonable function, or PUF technology.
The company’s mission is to make it easy for semiconductor manufacturers and OEMs to secure smart devices and create a connected world that can be trusted. Customers include some of the biggest tech companies in the world, including NXP (also based in Eindhoven) and Intel.
Target audience: Students pursuing a degree in (digital) marketing or graphic design
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Start Date: Negotiable
Type: 4-month-to-6-month internship
During this internship, you will get a chance to work as part of the Intrinsic ID marketing team, learning how to run digital marketing campaigns via social media, online advertising, website and email. You will work under the supervision of experienced marketeers, but your own creative input and initiative will be appreciated and actively encouraged.
• Supporting social media campaigns based on provided Intrinsic ID content
• Creating content for advertisements for platforms like LinkedIn and Google Ads
• Creating content for the Intrinsic ID corporate website
• Providing support for email campaigns, such as newsletters and prospect follow-up
• Creating graphical content to go along with these digital marketing campaigns
All activities will be performed under supervision of members of Intrinsic ID marketing team.
• Actively pursuing a degree in (digital) marketing or graphic design
• Affinity with high tech and/or security industry
• Capable of working by yourself in a structured manner
• Capable of presenting your ideas to the team
• Nice to have: graphical design skills
About Intrinsic ID:
Intrinsic ID is the world’s leading provider of security IP for embedded systems based PUF technology. The technology provides an additional level of hardware security utilizing the inherent uniqueness in each and every silicon chip. The IP can be delivered in hardware or software and can be applied easily to almost any chip – from tiny microcontrollers to high-performance FPGAs – and at any stage of a product’s lifecycle.
It is used as a hardware root of trust to validate payment systems, secure connectivity, authenticate sensors and protect sensitive government and military data and systems.
Intrinsic ID security has been deployed and proven in millions of devices certified by EMVCo, Visa, CC EAL6+, PSA, ioXt, and governments across the globe.
Vincent van der Leest, [email protected]
Read more about tech and Eindhoven here in Dispatches’ archives.