Here’s a great opportunity to join a growing group and a pedagogy that is really in tune with the times. Come join this network of bilingual Montessori schools as headmaster, and apply through Paris-based recruiter/consultant Chantal Bourdron.
The Company: A network of bilingual elementary schools in France.
The Position: The headmaster is in charge of the relationships with families enrolled in the school; responsible for regular and clear communication with parents of students, both at the collective level (school project, functioning, etc…) and individual level individual situation of a student; meeting the National Education goal and, acquisition of the common basis of knowledge.)
• manage human resources: recruit and manage all of the school’s teams (teaching staff,
support staff, etc.)
• implement the group’s pedagogical project, in coordination with the group’s Pedagogical
• be responsible for the students’ recruitment and registration process
• manage the campus financial matters: prepare the school’s budget, monitor its follow-up and
achievement, including the implementation of specific action plans
• attend to the school’s administrative issues: manage the entire site administratively (payroll,
accounting, relations with suppliers, etc.)
• manage the safety of people and equipment: guarantee compliance with health, hygiene and
Ideal candidate profile includes:
• a demonstrated experience (at least 15 years), ideally in the education sector but alternatively
in the world of services or high-end retail in team management positions, management of
• a demonstrated capacity to lead a team
• an excellent sense of customer relations
• a perfect grasp of the notions of service and excellence
• a keen interest in education
• an ability to handle different cultural customs and norms
• hands-on, humble and very enthusiastic
• native or bilingual English-French
This position is based in Paris.
You can see other positions here.
About Chantal Boudron SAS:
Chantal Baudron SAS is a Paris-based recruitment firm.
See more here on Dispatches about international schools in Europe.