- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by .
Zuora Is sort of like Adyen … it scratches a fintech itch a lot of companies have. In this case, Zuora has the cloud-based subscription revenue management software that clients such as entertainment giant HBO and media companies such as Financial Times need. The company – based in SanFran – has 800 employees worldwide and is growing.
And you don’t even have to be an engineer or software developer. to work for Zuora. The most interesting opening Zuora has posted in London is Chief of Staff, Europe.
• BA/BS degree from a leading institution (we don’t know if this means an American or European University)
• 6-8 years of experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity, or venture capital
• Experience in the tech industry; understanding of SaaS business models
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (like who doesn’t?_
Tech jobs include:
• Strategic Account Manager in the DACH (German-speaking) region based in Munich
• Senior Sales Engineer, Stockholm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.