- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 months ago by .
In our humble opinion, the thing most startup events lack is actual entrepreneurs who’ve risked everything and succeeded (or failed) spectacularly.
Well, Wisepunk Startup Conference will present in an interview format some crazy people who’ve done crazy things to follow their dream while raising millions and sometimes hundreds of millions of euros/dollars.
Our favorite: Gerard Compte, founder & CEO of Find That Lead once sold his Rolex to keep on building his business.
From the website:
We have asked each one of these extraordinary entrepreneurs to come and share their story without holding back – sharing the ups and downs, and the real story about how it really happened.
Scheduled speakers include:
• David Okuniev from Typeform
• Sacha Micheau from Glovo
• Konrad Berström, a serial entrepreneur from Sweden who, among other things, founded XShore electric boats
• Lupina Iturriaga, founder of Fintonic in Barcelona, a personal finance app now valued at about 160 million
Tickets are 129 euros and you can get yours here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.