- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by .
A new non-profit expat group, United Expats of the Netherlands, has created a campaign to remind Dutch officials “a deal is a deal” and rally those affected.
And you can help:
• United Expats is very close to collecting 30,000 names on its petition to the Dutch parliament. As of Monday, the number stood at about 24,500, and there’s still two weeks to go before the target submission date of 1 June. You can sign it here on Change.org.
• United Expats also is raising funds to pay for messaging, legal experts and events/rallies. You can donate here on GoFundMe.
• There is a demonstration planned for Den Haag, the Dutch capital, later this month, but the date hasn’t been announced because permitting isn’t complete.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.