- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months ago by .
Sealeau, which has created advanced water desalination technology, is a HighTechXL graduate from the 2015 cohort now based in Delft between Den Haag and Rotterdam. So this, like Accerion, is a scale-up.
The financial advisor will prepare business plans and design effective business models, aiming at preparing the introduction and sustainability of water-mining products and technologies into the market.
She or he will need to task manage internal resources to ensure effective implementation of the project to time, quality and scope. Alongside this, s(he) will have the responsibility to work with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting as well as support the company for investor readiness.
• Financial background or other relevant education
• Knowledge of financial modeling and business plan development
• Knowledge of Dutch and European water technology market
• Experience in performing market analysis with frameworks, such as PESTEL, SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analyses
• Knowledge in designing innovative circular business models
• A minimum of two years of experience in any aspect of managing projects
• Experience in dealing with large events such as conferences
• Fluent in oral and written English
The salary is between 35,000 euros and 55,000 euros per year, depending on experience.
You can send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].
You can see our curated careers archive here, and many of the companies referenced earlier have current openings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.