- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by .
Optify is looking for talent to strengthen our deep-tech startup! As we are about to enter the third and final phase of HighTechXL’s venture building program, we are looking to expand our team. Optify is a startup making its way in the radiation dosimetry market.
Always wanted to join a deep-tech startup? This is the time!
Optify seeks to fill this position to conduct and manage research and analysis on radiation effects.
Candidates must have:
• an affinity with light/matter interactions and/or radiation will be an advantage
• theoretical and practical knowledge of optical measurement devices and fiber optic technology is a plus
• Knowledge of programming languages such as LabVIEW and/or MATLAB/Python
• knowledge of multiple physics engineering tools such as Monte Carlo simulations are desired
This is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 24 hours a week.
Does this sound like a role for you? Please send an email with your CV to [email protected].
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.