- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months ago by .
Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company creating positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. We are looking for a customer-focused Integration and Support Engineer to join our young and talented team, dedicated to supporting customer integration and using our technology to build amazing robotics solutions.
Our Business Controller will be responsible for:
• Building and running the Cash Flow Forecast and Reporting Pack, working with various stakeholders (Management, Supervisory Board & Shareholders).
• Building and running growth-proof financial processes (administration, purchasing, invoicing) for more efficient operations as we expand and navigate new markets.
• Resolving or coordinating administrative, insurance, legal and compliance questions.
• Supporting sales, R&D, and supply chain operations with budgeting, market scenarios and financial analysis.
• Serving as point of contact for internal and external financial and administrative questions.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
• Independent worker, structured work approach, flexible with people, good communicator
• B.Sc. level or higher
• 5-10 years of experience, ideally in a growing technology business.
• Part-time and flexible work hours are an option for this role.
Why work for Accerion?
• You thrive in a high-energy environment that requires cross-discipline skills and versatility.
• You aspire to play a crucial role in a fast-growing organization where you track progress in real-time.
• You quickly acquire new skills as part of a highly skilled team.
• You embrace automation and technological advances, both in industry and in financial processes.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.