- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by .
Founded in 2015 through the collaboration between HighTechXL and the StartupBootcamp Smart Materials program, Nestegg Labs has developed technology, know-how and experience to build integrated instrumentation for automating a wide range of biomedical research. We build next-generation automation to perform cutting-edge cell culture protocols.
Focused on the Life Sciences Industry, Nestegg Labs is creating products that automate demanding workflow adaptability. There are many new lines of research which are developed into functional products, but there are new, emerging market opportunities yet to be automated.
We are searching for a Business Developer whose main responsibilities include sales funnel management, outreach, supply chain development and who will support our technology and marketing activities by generating exciting new traction into emerging markets.
• Develop and implement sales strategy and develop relationships with new partners. Leverage this network of partners to achieve sales growth in scientific consortia.
• Assist in fundraising activities.
• Pursue new markets and automated lab applications.
• Manage relationships with existing partners/institutions/vendors/distributors
• High-energy sales person relentless in pursuing new customers, markets, and lab culture applications. Experience in cell culture/biomedical research fields prioritized.
• Near full-time availability required
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or equivalent in relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
• 10+ years’ proven experience in managing position or relevant role in corporate organizations or startup environment.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in fundraising is a plus
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English; German and/or French are a plus
Send your motivation letter and CV to Tanner Carden:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.