- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
Keiron was founded through a collaboration between HighTechXL and TNO. For years, TNO has been experimenting with a laser-based printing technology known as Laser Induced Forward Transfer (LIFT). This technology allows for the microscopic precision printing (10 µm) of a wide variety of materials on a wide range of surfaces.
Keiron wants to turn this promising technology into a viable business case, exploring the lab-on-a-chip domain as a beachhead market while exploring growth potential in other fields.
Keiron’s vision is to develop a new class of microfabrication equipment, which is versatile, low-cost and scalable for mass manufacturing. If you’re interested in co-founding Brainport’s next ASML, we want to talk to you!
Mechanical Engineer Internship
Equipment doesn’t build itself. Keiron is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious master student that would like to test his/her capabilities in a startup environment. We offer an internship position where the student will get his/her hands dirty and support in the design and development of high-tech equipment.
• Support the design and development of LIFT equipment
• Support in creating a high quality system architecture (possibly collaborating with ASML employees)
• Present findings to the team
• All-around involvement in startup operations
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Proactive attitude and comfortable working in a high-energy, goal-oriented startup environment
• BSc. in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
• Fluent in English
If this sounds like an interesting internship opportunity for you, please send your CV to [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.