- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by .
JW Player has multiple openings in the United States, and one opening in Eindhoven.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, MEDIA PROCESSING 7 DELIVERY
The Media Processing and Delivery team is responsible for the ingest of more than 20,000 videos per day, as well as serving nearly 2 billion requests daily for content. On a daily basis, JW Player’s Delivery System serves over a Petabyte of video per day.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
contribute to the architecture of a production-scale service layer
build features which serve customer-driven product goals
code as part of a highly technical team in a fast paced, agile environment
prototype new ideas and explore new solutions to the growing list of problems the platform solves
• three-plus years of software development and engineering
• a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field; or experience equivalent
• experience with microservices architecture: designing, creating, deploying, testing and monitoring
• experience doing test-driven development (TDD) and/or behavior-driven development (BDD)
• strong database design and RDBMS concepts, experience doing domain-driven design
• strong Unix/Linux skills
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.