- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 4 days ago by .
JW Player, Eindhoven and New York
This is the only company on this list that didn’t come out of HighTechXL. Even people in Eindhoven have never heard of JW Player, but they’re about to. The company just raised $100 million from an American private equity firm and on the edge of Unicorn status, closing in on a billion dollar valuation
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – Eindhoven or the United Kingdom
Senior Account Managers have a big impact at JW Player and are responsible for a significant portion of the company’s revenue through renewing and growing existing partnerships.
The senior account manager will retain and expand client accounts in the EMEA market while ensuring client satisfaction and developing solid account plans.
As an Senior Account Manager, you will:
- Drive the success of Top Tier Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients’ business needs
- Convey JW Player’s value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly objectives
- Plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Lead Client Advocacy and improved Client Experience
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 4-plus years of related experience
- OVP or ad-tech related experience
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Experience presenting to customers in-person and via phone/email
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Multi-lingual: preferably French and Spanish
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi – Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web more than a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision. JW Player’s massive global footprint of more than 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views.
JW Player global headquarters are in New York City, but founder Jeroen Wijering and his core team of developers remain in Eindhoven.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.