Accerion is a fast-growing high-tech company creating positioning technology for next-generation autonomous industrial robots. We are looking for a customer-focused Integration and Support Engineer to join our young and talented team, dedicated to supporting customer integration and using our technology to build amazing robotics solutions.
Our Integration and Support Engineer will be responsible for:
• Integrating the Jupiter and Triton systems into the customer’s robot and navigation systems, including direct customer support
• Analyzing and resolving technical issues as the first point of contact for customers
• Building support and testing automation tools and systems together with the development team
• Report lessons learned to and from customers
• Training customers to use and optimize their system in order to use the Accerion sensors
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
• Independent worker, good communicator, technical mindset
• B.Sc. level technical or higher (robotics preferred)
• 3-7 years relevant experience, ideally in robotics or industrial automation
• Experience with one or more: ROS, Networking, Python, C++, PLC architectures
• Language skills: Fluent English required, ideally with basic level German and/or Spanish
• Willingness to travel 50%+ at peak times
Why work for Accerion?
• You like being at the crucial point between technology development and customer success, and you love to see the growth of the product up-close.
• You thrive in a high-energy environment that requires cross-discipline skills and versatility.
• You aspire to play a crucial role in a fast-growing organization where you track progress in real-time.
• You quickly acquire new skills as part of a highly skilled team.
• You believe travel broadens the mind.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.