- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months, 1 week ago by .
What we are looking for
We are looking for a system engineer who can design a total system solution for a motion tracking sensor based on integrated photonics interfacing to medical equipment. This is a multi-disciplinary field where integrated photonics, electronics and software are all crucial for creating products that will revolutionize human motion tracking.
• A Bachelor (HBO) or Master (WO) in physics or electronics
• Experience with multidisciplinary Internet-of-Things applications is an advantage.
• Experience with motion tracking algorithms is an advantage.
• Adept at prioritizing problems, meeting deadlines and analyzing and resolving issues
• Energized by our purpose to improve performance through human motion tracking
• Eager to take a leap with our startup company and do more than just your technical part
• Fluent in English
What we offer
• Become part of a compact, effective and multidisciplinary team
• The opportunity to make a difference!
• Highly varied work (Everything needs attention in a startup!)
For now, this position is without remuneration. We offer the possibility to join the venture in the future as a salaried employee (with additional company share options).
If you are interested in this role, please send your motivation letter and resume to Erik van Geest, [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.