- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by .
5G Hub is looking for new, world-changing concepts and projects using 5G in sustainability, health, business and entertainment with the potential to change the world. 5G technology is about more than faster connectivity … it’s a crucial component in advancing artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, blockchain and photonics. And High Tech Campus Eindhoven has big new initiatives to advance all those technologies.
Apply with your idea or concept and you our team could be chosen for a development program at the 5G Hub, a collaboration between Brainport Development, High Tech Campus Eindhoven, Ericsson, and VodafoneZiggo. The hub has tools to both test new tech and support advanced research.
Together with our partners, we are looking for new solutions in the field of sustainability, health, business or entertainment. By participating in the challenge you have the opportunity to develop your idea in a pressure cooker where you will see tangible results this year.
For teams, this is a great opportunity to work with advanced communications/tech companies with serious resources at a dedicated 5G hub while keeping your intellectual property.
• the deep expert knowledge and expertise of the contributing companies
• a co-creation program for the winners guided by proven and trusted experts
• to work with the latest stand-alone 5G architecture: fast, secure, robust broadband connections & ultra-low latency
• guidance from 5G domain experts
• immersion in the expansive High Tech Campus Eindhoven ecosystem
• to work closely with partners VodafoneZiggo, Ericsson, Strict, Rabobank and Brainport Eindhoven.
For the companies supporting the challenge, this is a chance to partner with new talents with visionary ideas.
HERE’S THE TIMETABLE FOR THE CHALLENGE
9 May – Registrations close
11 May – First selection of the most promising cases
25 and 26 May 25 (in the afternoon) – First feedback rounds
11 May thru 28 June (tbd) – Speed dating between teams and sponsors
29 June – Final presentations and announcement of the winner
Sept 2021 – Start of tailor-made development program
You can sign up here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.