- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
BIG BLOCKCHAIN PITCH EVENT
We just got a message from Eindhoven-based expat blockchain entrepreneur Violetta Shishkina that she’s helping Chinese investors organize the Golden Panda Blockchain pitching competition on 19 October down in Heerlen, south of Eindhoven near Maastricht.
The competition is both online and live at Brightlands Smart Services Campus in Limburg.
The judges we have are international experts in blockchain, so plenty of exposure for the participants. Even though it’s a blockchain competition, it’s an event that is interesting not only for blockchain companies but for anyone who wants to learn about the technology and get legaltech consultations for free (we partnered up with a lawyer and are offering consulting now).
What you get when you pitch:
• a chance to go to the finals and win a substantial investment
• a chance to get publicity in multiple publications in the Netherlands, Europe, China and the USA
• an opportunity to meet judges who are renowned blockchain experts
Here’s the schedule from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
9:30 a.m. – opening speech
9:45 a.m. – intro about Chengdu, China
10:00 a.m. – pitching begins
You can see more details here, including potential investment amounts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.