Dynaxion Agro is looking to expand the team for the HighTechXL 2019 accelerator program.
Dynaxion Agro is a startup in its validation phase. We are active in the field of precision agriculture and are creating a soil scanner based on CERN technology to measure the nutrient composition of the soil. By doing so, we want to help farmers increase their yield while at the same time decrease the use of fertilizers, making food production more efficient, effective and sustainable.
In Q1 2019 we are going to further validate our product, create partnerships and build a bankable business model. In the end, we aim to create a global business.
We are currently strengthening our team and are looking for enthusiastic people who would like to work with us on a part-time basis (+-2 days per week; time commitment can be discussed) starting February 2019, building a company in the field of precision farming:
1. Agriculture expert / Soil scientist
Preferably with connections to Wageningen University and/or in the sector
Intern, Junior or Senior function
You will be working on validating the business opportunity with questions like:
– What are the advantages (higher yield, lower costs) by using this technology?
– What is the best market/country to target and what is the best crop to target?
Preferably a senior-level applied physicist
You will be working on validation of the technology with questions like:
– What is needed to apply this technology effectively to measure the soil composition?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of this technology?
3. Of course, other team members are also welcome. You can apply if you are enthusiastic and willing to ‘dig into’ a new business case. There is much to be done to strengthen the business case.
More specifically, we can also use people who can help structure processes and information and people who can negotiate with business partners.
WHAT WE OFFER
· A dynamic workplace on High Tech Campus Eindhoven
· Entrepreneurship experience and startup creation in a high-tech venture
· HighTechXL team support with business and team coaching
· As there is no bankable business plan yet and we are still pursuing funding, we are not able to offer a salary at the moment. If we identify a good business opportunity and receive funding, we will become an actual business, and you will be a valuable player on the team.
ONE PAGER .pdf
Deadline subscriptions: 10.01.2019
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.