- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by .
The Draper University Hero Training program in San Mateo, Calif. is the ultimate Silicon Valley accelerator experience, designed to provide founders with the skills, mindset and network to take their ventures to the next level with unprecedented speed and impact.
Draper’s Silicon Summer Pitch Prize competition will select one promising startup to attend the Hero Training program this summer.
We’re looking for innovative & scalable Netherlands-based startups:
• founded less than five years ago
• with software or smart hardware focus
• in customer validation or market entry phase
• transformative & impact-driven.
The winning team gets:
• tuition and on-campus accommodation and co-working space in downtown San Mateo, California, from 6 July through 10 August 2021.
• a five-week entrepreneurship program with eight modules
• numerous speaker sessions, workshops and team activities
• return ticket AMS – San Francisco and transportation from the airport to the Draper University Campus. Value approximately $2,000 from partner Braventure.
The estimated value of the program is $12,000. But the immersive, once-in-a-lifetime experience with startup experts, founders and VC’s, new mentors and friends, personal and professional growth, energy and, yes, the California sun … that’s priceless.
To get there, you compete against other teams, with the live pitch finals on 19 May. The submission deadline: 9 May 2021.The finals of Draper’s Silicon Summer Pitch Prize will take place live on Wednesday, 19 May in English in front of a jury at the Conference Center on High Tech Campus Eindhoven. The campus has strict COVID-19 measures in place.
The event starts at 16:00 CET and will be hosted by Job Nijs, Managing Director of Braventure.
Each of the six selected finalists is allowed two attendants, one presenter who will pitch on stage and one supporter who can contribute to the Q&A with the jury after the pitch. Each pitch can be no longer than five minutes. The maximum duration of the Q&A after each pitch is ten minutes.
Two representatives of the Draper University will attend the event from San Mateo via live stream.
After the last pitch and Q&A, the jury will deliberate and consult the Draper University representatives for additional input and insights. The winner of Draper’s Silicon Summer Pitch Prize will be announced around 19.30 CET.
Draper’s Silicon Summer Pitch Prize competition is the result of a partnership between LUMO Labs, Draper University and LUMO Labs’ local ecosystem partners Braventure and High Tech Campus Eindhoven.
The partnership underlines Draper University’s commitment to connecting and supporting global innovation hubs as well as their emphasis on diversity and inclusivity concerning the program’s participants.
As avid supporters and promoters of the Eindhoven region’s distinctive ecosystem for software and smart hardware, High Tech Campus Eindhoven, Braventure and LUMO Labs have joined forces to create unique opportunities for impact-driven emerging tech startups to gain global exposure and traction. Draper’s Silicon Summer Pitch Prize is such an opportunity.
Send your pitch decks by May 9th to [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.