- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by .
The Hague – Crossing Border 2018: This is one of the rare festivals combining music and literature. Each year, Crossing Border Festival focuses on new pop music acts and literature, and is the largest combined music and literature festivals in Europe.
This year’s event adds a couple of days, running from 29 October to 4 November. There are too many performers, poets, novelists and big thinkers to list, Crossing Border is that huge!
Musical guests include:
• Moses Boyd, a progressive jazz drummer and producer at the forefront of the British Jazz renaissance.
• St. Paul and the Broken Bones from Alabama in the United States. They’re a soul/roots band that has opened for the Rolling Stones.
• Cuban Orquesta Akokán comes straight from Havana. Akokán is from the Yoruba language in Africa and means ‘from the heart’ or ‘soul’.
• Seward, a band that plays “highly flammable anarchist avant-folk”.
You can see the full performance lineup here.
Tickets to Crossing Border start at 22.50 per day. There are still early bird full passes for 50 euros.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.