- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by .
Deep tech venture AquaPacer is working with technology developed at Philips, is based on MEMS ultrasound and features a patch placed on the abdomen. The sensor monitors bladder volume and notifies users when they need to hydrate and how much fluid they need.
They are expanding their team and are looking for four key team members to work on projects involving:
• Hardware-level FPGA (Verilog) and ASIC
• Signal Processing
• Software level Application Programming Interface (API)
• UI applications for End Users (Android, iOS, …)
• Wireless Sensors Network Click the links to the HighTechXL Careers page to read more about each job opening:
• Hardware Engineer
• Software Engineer:
• Mechanical Engineer
• Test Engineer
Send your motivation letter and CV to Namrata Dutta Mazumdar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.