- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 4 weeks ago by .
You should have a background in optics and optoelectronics and an interest in developing new systems for free space optical communications.
· Minimum of a Postgraduate level, MSc degree or PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering where optics and optoelectronics have been part of your study or thesis program.
· Project Planning and Execution skills.
· Innovation and problem-solving skills.
· Prepared to work together in a small dynamic team while also having the ability to work autonomously.
· Able to work closely with a wider engineering team at our partners.
· Able to present yourself and necessary technical details to our customers.
· Strong English verbal and communication skills.
· Experience with development and testing of laser-based optical systems.
· Working knowledge of Zemax.
· Working knowledge of MatLab and/or similar lab-based data acquisition and analysis software.
· Knowledge of fundamental telecommunication and free space optics concepts.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Dr. John Reid
CTO Aircision BV
- The topic ‘Aircision needs an optoelectronics engineer’ is closed to new replies.