- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by .
Ahh, yet another conference where you might actually learn something. The App Design and Development Conference is for designers and developers, those unsung heroes of the Digital Age. (We know … we just met with a big web video developer who can’t find enough talent.)
ADDC brings everyone together in Barcelona – worse places to be in the summer – to share ideas and discuss future trends.
Eli Ganim, engineering manager for Facebook; Jolanda Verhoef, lead Android developer for Cool Blue; Ty Smith, tech lead manager at Uber; and Sara Cambridge, UX researcher at Google.
• Workshop for developers: Introduction to React Native and GraphQL for App Development
• Facebook Lite: Building for Emerging Markets
• App Design for Women, by Women
You can see the full schedule here.
And this being Barcelona, there’s a boat conference.
Tickets are 499 euros, and there don’t seem to be a lot left. But you can try to get them here. And make a note for next year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.