- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by .
Accerion is a Venlo-based scale-up that, like JW Player, came out of Eindhoven, specifically the HighTechXL accelerator/venture builder. This company created proprietary positioning technology for mobile robots, and they need a senior software engineer.
Accerion got an A round in 2019 from Phoenix Contact Innovation Ventures, a Blomberg, Germany-based corporate venture capital investor and they have clients all over the world.
Full disclosure: Dispatches works directly with Accerion, so we can vouch for their corporate culture. First, they’re expat-friendly with staffers from Syria, South Africa, Turkey, Bulgaria and Canada. You can read more from employees about what it’s like to work at Accerion here and here.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing advanced:
- robotics, pattern recognition and signal processing algorithms
- embedded database systems
- communication protocols
- high-performance, real-time and multi-threaded embedded applications
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- a technical background (BSc/MSc).
- a “systems thinker,” able to understand and connect the dots of the whole system
- five or more years of relevant experience in the field of mobile robotics, computer vision and/or embedded systems and software.
- extensive experience with C++ is a must
- experience with Agile is a plus
- You are a pro-active problem solver who can work independently.
- You are able to communicate well with team members.
- You have a passion for technology (robotics, sensors, tinkering).
Accerion’s ideal team member gets excited about:
- adventure in a high-tech robotics company, as part of enthusiastic and driven team
- technical (hardware and software) challenges, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology
- building a unique product with great value for the industry with customers all over the world
- taking on different roles in the projects, learning new skills and continuously developing yourself. For example, their business developer has a background in engineering.
Send your CV to [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.