- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by .
Accerion, based in Venlo, was in the original HighTechXL cohort in 2015. It’s evolved into one of the fastest growing tech companies based in the Netherlands, with clients all over the world for its robot positioning technology.
Career opportunities include:
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Find new opportunities in the dynamic industrial automation and mobile robotics market globally
- Get people excited about Accerion’s value, then turn these companies into new customers
- Manage and report the sales funnel from incoming leads to sales calls to sales visits and close those deals
- Manage the relationship with existing customers, supporting them and developing the Accerion technology in their products and organizations
- Gather customer feedback and insights, then pass them on to the Accerion team for product development and improvements, offerings and marketing
- Negotiate multi-level deals and large accounts
- Manage and develop an international worldwide partner-network for Sales & Service
- Manage and support sales team including Customer Success Engineers for initial sensor implementation
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Entrepreneurial profile
- At least 5 years’ experience in an expanding technology B2B sales role
- Background in industrial or logistics automation, mobile robotics and/or material handling
- BSc. or higher in commerce and/or technology
- Able to travel frequently and manage a flexible work schedule
- You know how to be nimble yet detailed.
- You know how to effectively follow up to support the customer in the sales process.
- You’re able to clearly define areas of product improvement and assist the team in developing new solutions.
- Language skills: English as a minimum, preferably also Dutch. German and/or Spanish is a real bonus.
- You’re eager to master the details of our technology and understand customers and their needs.
Other open positions at Accerion include:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.